Focus Lab 8

 I had this photo taken of me by a classmate, it worked out quite well and really showed off the continuous focus mode on my Canon EOS 250d. I ran at a fast past to see if i could test the limitations of the focus but to my surprise they turned out quite nice keeping me in focus in most of the shots.

 This shot was me testing the auto focus limitations while i placed my subject (my classmates) behind bars which meant the auto focus had to decide where the subject was, it took a while but the camera soon found the subject and got into focus.

My last photo i choice as i thought it was a great example of a lack of variation shot which gave the camera a hard time trying to focus on once again. The lack of different colours and huge detail in the leaves was a challenge for the camera to auto focus on and to pick which section to be the main focus.

0 comments