Product Test shots 2


As i took more photos i began to experiment with bringing other objects into the scene for example this black box which i placed the Dolce product inside of. I added a sense of professionalism but because i could not zoom in with my camera i feel that i could not capture the photo i really wanted.

  
I played around with more props such as flowers and a golden rose. I found it hard to place them in a way in which they would not be in the way of the name of the product.



The sunflowers were nice but sadly they blocked quite a lot of light from the desk lights and i found it quite hard to see the name of the product in the photos.


Overall i spent a good 4 hours taking these test shots and id have to say i'm quite disappoint with what i achieved in that time. My biggest issue is my camera lens and i tried taking some photos with my phone but it did not have the same effect that a dlsr camera gives you. 

0 comments