Proposal - Product Photography

The client I will be representing is Dolce & Gabbana. My client is looking to advertise their brand new perfume called "The one". The clients target audience would be woman of all age groups. You would expect to see this advertisement in a variety of places such as magazines, the internet, TV, shops and even on social media. It would focus its attention to promote itself to audiences who casually search or lookup beauty techniques and such related things. Seeing how I not own any form of a studio lighting setup I will most likely using a desk lap or my phones light. I want the product to look super professional for my clients which is hard to achieve with my lack of equipment but I believe if I use enough desk lamps and my knowledge from photography classes I should be able to achieve it. For props I may use some fake/real flowers i have laying around at home to add a bit of class or detail to my photos, another object i may use for a reflection is my guitar as it gives a perfect black reflection for my product.

0 comments