Product Test Shots 1



This was the first product test shot i took with just a simple desk light being used from the side which gave a warm light but sadly came off to much on the back wall. The flash on my camera seemed to give the dark blue wall a more grey looking tint but i used it to my advantage when taking the shot. My biggest issue was my camera when it came to taking the shots as on my camera I only have a 10-18mm wide angle lens which is dreadful for close up product shots.


I tested what the scene would look like if i used more desk lights which helped bring out that dark blue from the wall.


I spent almost an hour trying to find something which i could use to reflect the product off of and in the end i went with the back end of my guitar. It was okay but my issue was that i could not get my guitar level with my table and as a result kept having to re-angle the shot.


Going back to my previous attempt at the setup and losing that dark blue wall again I tried using the guitar on the Dolce product which if it were not for the beams of light bouncing back off the glass I think this would be one of my favorites.

0 comments